D&D Transportation Services Inc. is a nationwide transportation service. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Person to execute our day-to-day load plan. This individual will be responsible for identifying and securing capacity to match load opportunities, creating low cost solutions, generating superior earning, and revenue growth.
Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, sales representatives and internal associates to:
- Meet or exceed total service needs of the customer
- Monitor and trace orders and equipment and follow up on findings
- Solicit freight or identify capacity alternative options as needed
- Handle spot pricing negotiations with vendors and customers
- Anticipate problems and be pro-active rather than re-active in problem solving
- Support customers needs in the market place
- Responsible for new business development
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in office transportation experience
- Negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Competitive salary and benefit package including 401(k).